Fall is a special season in Woodstock. 506 is the perfect, central base
to explore our beautiful State.
- Enjoy our Vermont Country Breakfast with our delicious Maple Syrup and Maple Cream featuring local Vermont Cheddar and Farm apples.
- Play Horseshoes on the Lawn at 506.
- Take a Fall Hike at Mt Tom.
- Enjoy our complimentary Cookies, Coffee and Tea in the Bistro from 10am-5pm.
- Roast Complimentary Smore's at the firepit between 7pm-9pm daily
- Try the selection of Vermont Cheeses and Maple Syrup at Sugarbush Farm
- Go Pumpkin picking at Winslow Farm in Pittsford Vermont
- Get lost in the Corn Maze at The Great Vermont Corn Maze, Danville Vermont
- Wade in the Ottauquechee River and explore with the toys and games available on a complimentary basis for our little Explorers.
- Try some of our delicious Fall Cocktails: Salty Bail or a Pumpkin Latte-ini
- Feed the cows and chickens at Billings Farm.
- Try the Fall menu in the Bistro: Maple Mustard Pork Chops,
- Stroll through the "ridiculously Pretty" (as per the Boston Globe) village of Wood stock for some shopping, restaurants and a taste of Village life
- Try your hand at baking a pie with a cooking class at the renowned "King Arthur Flour" home to America's oldest mill and company!