Fall is a special season in Woodstock. 506 is the perfect, central base to explore our beautiful State.
• Enjoy our Vermont Country Breakfast with our delicious Maple Syrup and Maple Cream featuring
local Vermont Cheddar and Farm apples.
• Play Horseshoes on the Lawn at 506.
• Take a Fall Hike at Mt Tom.
• Enjoy our complimentary Cookies, Coffee and Tea in the Bistro from 10am-5pm.
• Roast Complimentary Smore’s at the firepit between 7pm-9pm daily
• Try the selection of Vermont Cheeses and Maple Syrup at Sugarbush Farm
• Go Pumpkin picking at Winslow Farm in Pittsford Vermont
• Get lost in the Corn Maze at The Great Vermont Corn Maze, Danville Vermont
• Wade in the Ottauquechee River and explore with the toys and games available on a
complimentary basis for our little Explorers.
• Try some of our delicious Fall Cocktails: Salty Bail or a Pumpkin Latte-ini-
• Feed the cows and chickens at Billings Farm.
• Try the Fall menu in the Bistro: Maple Mustard Pork Chops,
• Stroll through the “ridiculously Pretty” (as per the Boston Globe) village of Woodstock for
some shopping, restaurants and a taste of Village life
• Try your hand at baking a pie with a cooking class at the renowned “King Arthur Flour” home to
America’s oldest mill and company!